Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought my religion into the argument.
Then called me (and others) hard wired Jewish zealots
Then accused me of making death threat.

Like i say, and having made your position clear, you come across as a Jew Hating, Neo Nazi Holocaust denier.

So yes, one very dangerous specimen.

Sponsored Links
Of course, you have the right to hold such views, but it doesn't make your comments any less shameful.

Or true, since he is unable to support his claims he reverts to default and attacks your background, typical.

I'll believe what I want to thanks very much, If I choose not to believe your stories then I won't. Gedditt yet?

I'm not interested if you believe it or not, what I will do is answer every time you make a wild unsupported claim, linking to supported evidence, you can't do the same because you have nothing :LOL:

I'll keep it going for ever and a day then. Then the whole world will start asking questions - just like they have in Norway. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Norwegian Sami Parliamentary Labor politician Anders Mathisen isn't very popular right now

:rolleyes: One man :rolleyes:

Like i say, and having made your position clear, you come across as a Jew Hating, Neo Nazi Holocaust denier.

Are you Jewish race or Jewish religion? And how do I differentiate between the two?

joe-90";p="2464927 said:

Anyone can believe what they like - all this 'denial' stuff is just plain stupid. Grow up.

Sponsored Links
Of course, you have the right to hold such views, but it doesn't make your comments any less shameful.

Or true, since he is unable to support his claims he reverts to default and attacks your background, typical.

I'll believe what I want to thanks very much, If I choose not to believe your stories then I won't. Gedditt yet?

I'm not interested if you believe it or not, what I will do is answer every time you make a wild unsupported claim, linking to supported evidence, you can't do the same because you have nothing :LOL:

I'll keep it going for ever and a day then. Then the whole world will start asking questions - just like they have in Norway. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Norwegian Sami Parliamentary Labor politician Anders Mathisen isn't very popular right now

:rolleyes: One man :rolleyes:

Speaking for the many. Of course the Jewish press is on his case - what do you expect.

If Auschwitz was a death camp why did it have a hospital for the inmates? ;)

Why are no pyres visible on aerial photos of Treblinka?

If Auschwitz was a death camp why did it have a hospital for the inmates? ;)

As in the camp only those who worked had the right to live, therefore the sick were taken regularly from the hospital at

p.77

intervals of time, and murdered. Such activities were called selections. This nightmare weighed heavily upon the hospital huts. It obviously deterred the sick people, so that for a long period of time the hospitals of Auschwitz were a refuge only for would-be-suicides, tired of life and the torments of camp existence. Such selections were also carried on in the housing blocks of all sections and branches of the camp, in order to clear out prisoners from them unfit for further work. In most cases the SSdoctors Helmersohn, Thilo, König, Mengele and Kitt, whith the manager of the Prisoners’ Employment department reviewed the sick and the prisoners in the blocks and without any medical inspection they decided merely from ,the appearance of the prisoner whether he should live or die. The prisoner, who at the first glance gave the impression of being exhausted, sick, unable to work, was regarded by the doctor as qualified for destruction. The sick knew that they were approaching in turn these masters of their life and death and tried to give the impression of being healthy. They straightened themselves, lifted their heads, pushed out their lean chests, trying in this way to weight the scales in favour of life. It did not help much, it was sometimes enough that someone had an abcess, or wore a a bandage, and so fell victim to selection. The Viennese Paul Kruger, was selected only because as he had an old appendicitis scar. The methods of selection are proved by the fact that in about 20 minutes the doctor "inspected" in this way often about 500 persons. During a certain selection carried out by Helmersohn, the physically weak prisoners tried to conceal themselves under the plank beds. They were seen and the SS-men fired blindly at the hidden men, wounding and killing many of them. The extent of destruction by such a selection is proved by the fact based on statistical data, that 7,616 people were selected only from the camp of the quarantine in Birkenau during the period from August 29 th 1943 up to Oct. 29 th 1944.

http://www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/genocide/gcpol11.htm

http://www.fold3.com/page/285875667_nazi_medicine_and_nazi_doctors/

http://www.history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/projects/medicine/Medicine.htm

nice places :rolleyes:

You've got a persecution complex.
So you won't retract your wild claims then?

Joe-90, the sad specimen of a Jew Hater who says one of the darkest periods in history was nothing more than a farce.

shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back