Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now lets get back to Treblinka and look at Peaps stupidity.

Anyone that has read about the war knows that the Germans, in the latter part, were desperate for fuel. So desperate that their fighter planes sat on the tarmac while the allied bombers flattened their cities.

But now (thanks to Peaps) we know why.

They used all the fuel on a million bodies that had been buried in a tiny hole.

They dug them up - a million of them, sprayed them with aviation fuel, burned them on pyres that show up on no aerial photos, and then mysteriously put them back in the same hole again.

And that is why the Germans lost the war.

Thanks for that Peaps.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to laff. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I do speak the truth - but sadly you have been brainwashed not to see it. :cry:
Based on your posts in this thread, clearly not.

But you have shown everyone the sort of person you really are. So thank you for that.

Yes. I'm one with an open mind. At the start of this thread I thought the holocaust had happened but on a smaller scale. Now I think the whole thing is a hoax, a complete farce.

For fooks sake lock the threads mods, I'm tired of kicking this lot all over the forum. My foot hurts. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

For fooks sake lock the threads mods, I'm tired of kicking this lot all over the forum. My foot hurts. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What?

By accusing me of being a jewish zealot who makes death threats.??

I take it you'll be back down the Supremacists Arms biggin yourself up?

Sponsored Links
Religious leaders are well aware of the vulnerability of the child brain, and the importance of getting the indoctrination in early. The Jesuit boast, ‘Give me the child for his first seven years, and I’ll give you the man,’ is no less accurate (or sinister) for being hackneyed.
From Richard Dawkins -God Delusion.

It's a well trodden road. :rolleyes:

Quoting militant athesists won't help your case in the slightest.
I assume you've got the rest of the week pencilled in for diynot trolling 24/7.
Hope you got a good supply of popcorn stashed. :LOL:

Oh dear, First it was Simon Wiesenthal, then Dr Piper, now Richard Dawkins. Is there anyone you won't slag off for your cause?

Oh I forgot there's the holocaust museum in Washington too - you slagged them off too. What a weirdo you are.

Thats not slagging off, its just fact. In fact he's a self confessed "militant athesit". Same as you being a self confessed troll.
Or should that be "militant" troll? :LOL: :mrgreen:

A troll is someone that can out argue you on the Internet. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now lets get back to Treblinka and look at Peaps stupidity.

Anyone that has read about the war knows that the Germans, in the latter part, were desperate for fuel. So desperate that their fighter planes sat on the tarmac while the allied bombers flattened their cities.

But now (thanks to Peaps) we know why.

They used all the fuel on a million bodies that had been buried in a tiny hole.

They dug them up - a million of them, sprayed them with aviation fuel, burned them on pyres that show up on no aerial photos, and then mysteriously put them back in the same hole again.

And that is why the Germans lost the war.

Thanks for that Peaps.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to laff. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You are just showing yourself up, this thread has been a real eye opener.
You are an idiot.

:mrgreen:

No but I can see the stupidity of your answer.

These weren't people killed in battle. They weren't blown up by bombs. They aren't at the bottom of the ocean.

They were killed in a controlled fashion that left an intact body in the hands of the killers.

!2,000,000 of them. 24 times the population of Liverpool.

What did they do with them after they were murdered?

Why cannot you answer that?

Just tell me what they did with 4 million if you like.

How did they get rid of the bodies? Burn them? Well Uri you may not realise it but human bodies don't like to burn.
Now stop being pathetic and tell me where they are. (he won't)
:rolleyes:

As other people have some bodies were destroyed, some bodies would have been destoyed/covered in the rebuilding of Europe, there are probably thousands of unmarked graves out there, also you yourself have mentioned the pits for those that died of disease, did these pits have a natural cause only clause written into them?

It is you that deny any bodies were destroyed, therefore 12 million remains should still be hanging around. As you know I have answered this 12 million bodies question numerours times. Do you want me to look up sites of war graves for you?

As for now stop being pathetic? I have answered your question. Numerous times. You want sites of mass graves? Google it. As for destroying bodies, other people have shown links for this.

Why can you not answer my questions?

The demographics of Israel before and after its official creation? This should show where all the Jews came from.
What was Hitler's final solution if not the destruction of the Jews?
There are graves all over Europe, that answers your question to me about where the bodies are and the question I asked you about where the various bodies are, it is a completly nonsensical question which you think carries weight when you ask it, but bcan be rubbished when someone puts it to you.
If your agenda was the truth of how many died then why are you not asking about the deaths of the disabled, the Polish, the homosexual, you should be asking me to find the whereabouts of those graves for you. You are not, you are referring to the Jews and the Jews only, forgetting the other victims, you are showing your anti semitic bias.
If it is a conspiracy as you have alluded to, how could it be set up and maintained between such vast groups of allies, prisoners of war, Jews, German soldiers and the Nazi hierarchy itself? You say the disposal of the bodies would have been a complicated job. Not half as complicated of setting up and maintaining a conspiracy like this. All thouse documents to forge. How many times round the earth would the forged documents reach?

Now to paraphrase someone we know. Now stop being pathetic and answer my questions. (he won't).

God you talk some bolex. Where did you get your first knowledge of the holocaust from Uri? Bet it was ingrained into you by your parents or maybe you went to see Schindler's List.

BTW why do you keep using that name for people who dislike jews? What's the name for people who dislike germans? Now stop pretending that you've been hard done by. You seem to think it was your holocaust - what about the six million none jews? Where's their memorials and museums?

And again, dodging the questions. Why not try answering them?

And who is disliking Germans? I am disliking Nazis. That is a very different thing.

I think I might try joe-90's style of debate. Ask questions, ignore the answers and then rant that no one has answered the question. When a direct question is asked, either ignore it or dodge it.

You never answer my questions.

Why did they save all the typhus victims?

If you have got a enslaved inmates you may aswell put them to work. Any prison/concentration camp will have had some sort of clinic/hospital to stop the spread of disease. No good the prison guards getting sick eh?

I have answered your questions, you have not answered mine. Stop dodging and answer the questions. If you had credible answers it would support your argument. But you do not give answers do you? Just pick endlessly at the established theory without explaining what happened during the Holocaust really, come on joe if all the rest of this is rubbish what did happen?

And who is disliking Germans? I am disliking Nazis. That is a very different thing.
I'm afraid you're pi**ing in the wind trying to get rational answers from him, he's made his position abundantly clear.

I think I might try joe-90's style of debate. Ask questions, ignore the answers and then rant that no one has answered the question. When a direct question is asked, either ignore it or dodge it.

You never answer my questions.

Why did they save all the typhus victims?

If you have got a enslaved inmates you may aswell put them to work. Any prison/concentration camp will have had some sort of clinic/hospital to stop the spread of disease. No good the prison guards getting sick eh?

I have answered your questions, you have not answered mine. Stop dodging and answer the questions. If you had credible answers it would support your argument. But you do not give answers do you? Just pick endlessly at the established theory without explaining what happened during the Holocaust really, come on joe if all the rest of this is rubbish what did happen?

But Uri. If it's death camp WTF are they curing them for when they are destined for the gas chambers anyway? It doesn't make any sense. You are saying that they kill the healthy then heal the sick just too kill them Can't you see just a little flaw in your logic? Like it's a load of bolex sort of flaw? :rolleyes:

I'm afraid you're pi**ing in the wind trying to get rational answers from him, he's made his position abundantly clear.

And you haven't? :rolleyes:

Excuse me?
You're the one who accused me of being a Jewish zealot, hard wired from birth, blamed my parents for it then accused me of making death threats.
- All of which makes you as wrong as wrong could possibly be. But no, that didn't prevent you showing your true colours.

However, when this thread started you stated, when asked if the Holocaust happened
"dunno, no evidence either way..."

You've now just claimed:
At the start of this thread I thought the holocaust had happened but on a smaller scale. Now I think the whole thing is a hoax, a complete farce.

I think we all know what your position was at the start - just as it has always been.

You are one very dangerous person.

Dangerous to your fairy story.

Where DID you learn about the holocaust then?

How MANY actually died?

You don't know jack schitt mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back