Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe 90's trolling again I see. He'd have a made a good SS guard using the butt of his rifle on EE's since he hates them.
When will you lot ever learn?

Sponsored Links
Well why do they refuse to let the archaeologists in?

A simple investigation would prove it for all time. Even Time Team could sort that one in a weekend.

Sodium hangs around for nearly ever, if those gas chambers have ever been subject to Zyclon B - the evidence will be there today.

Doesn't matter where you live - evidence is evidence - and it's sitting there right now.

Well why do they refuse to let the archaeologists in?

A simple investigation would prove it for all time. Even Time Team could sort that one in a weekend.

Sodium hangs around for nearly ever, if those gas chambers have ever been subject to Zyclon B - the evidence will be there today.

Doesn't matter where you live - evidence is evidence - and it's sitting there right now.

I refuse to rise to your bait Joe but have you never watched a TV program that shows actual footage of these poor people being led to the gas chambers. Of them having all their clothes removed and thrown in a pile to be sorted by other prisoners. Of them marching shaved and naked into these 'shower rooms'. Of other prisoners collecting dead bodies from the other side of these showers and loading them on to lorries to be taken away for burial/cremation. Of other prisoners throwing these corpses into pits and then covering them in 'quick lime' to destroy them and disguise the smell emanating from them. Of the soldiers emptying canisters of pellets into vent pipes above these 'showers'. Canisters which are clearly marked as Zyklon-B. Granted, that is no guarantee it was Zyklon-B but why make a film showing this if it wasn't true? Propaganda? What propaganda purpose would this serve? To impress the German nation? Most would be horrified at what was going on if it was officially confirmed. To frighten the Allies? It would make them more determined to wipe out these evil doers.
Joe, you keep going on about evidence but you quote figures and show links. This is not evidence either. Its someone's theory based on paperwork about what he/she has been presented with.
The argument for the Holocaust far outweighs the argument against it.

Sponsored Links
I reckon Joe needs a holiday in Berlin , where he could publicise these claims that the Holocaust never happened. In fact, if he wants to go there and publicly state these claims, I for one will gladly pay the £39.99p demanded of Ryanair for his one way ticket. ;) ;) ;) ;)

interesting thread
its a shame that some try to deny the the amount off hurt and evil involved
of course it is there right to downplay the haulocost i would not want to deprive them off free speech as it is there right but wonder if the motive is to be evil confrontational or just be argumental for the sake off it??

BA, you frequent this forum, so know just as well as the rest of us that Joe is argumentative, just for the sake of it. He lurks in this forum (or should that be, infests) , to the detriment of genuine posters. ;) ;) ;)

BA, you frequent this forum, so know just as well as the rest of us that Joe is argumentative, just for the sake of it. He lurks in this forum (or should that be, infests) , to the detriment of genuine posters. ;) ;) ;)
the point off my reply is to allow freedom off speech whilst expressing my thoughts
i in no way have a dig at anyone there actions will be there downfall not my thoughts

a well reasoned argument will annoy lots and stop others
the secerate is not to get personal but to be honest and fair then they will have no argument or ammunition

The Auschwitz plaque doesn't lie. From 4 million down to 1.5 million - and still falling.

So is it six million died or not?

Why is there no investigation?

The evidence is sitting there in Poland today.

Israel was recompense for the holocaust.

Where do you people get your evidence from?

That explains it then.

I was a believer not so long ago but it became apparent to me that there had been some kind of massive over-exaggeration for political reasons (the formation of Israel).

Now I have an open mind. I don't know what happened - but an investigation would prove it in no time - one way or the other. The fact that no investigation ever happens leads me to believe that someone doesn't want an investigation. Someone has something to hide - but what?

That explains it then.

I was a believer not so long ago but it became apparent to me that there had been some kind of massive over-exaggeration for political reasons (the formation of Israel).

Now I have an open mind. I don't know what happened - but an investigation would prove it in no time - one way or the other. The fact that no investigation ever happens leads me to believe that someone doesn't want an investigation. Someone has something to hide - but what?
That suggests you are saying it didn't happen.

So far, you appear to have tried to belittle everyone else's view.
Where is your evidence to support your position?

Start with the Red Cross records and the plaque on the outside of Auschwitz.

Tell me - how many millions died?

Nobody wants an investigation because they had had enough after the Nueremberg trials, you're right Joe you weren't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back