Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no evidence that gas chambers were operated in Auschwitz. Did you watch the video?

Did you know the had a hospital? A theatre? And even a swimming pool that's still there, but not on the visitor trail. They had their own currency too.

Does that sound like a death camp to you?

Sponsored Links
There was much rumor and fear in the camps. How would she know what was going on? She survived it didn't she? Why did she survive as a female child, useless to the regime?

Because she was above the age limit of 15, she was one of the youngest to be spared.....and she didnt survive the concentration camps, she still died of typhus which she wouldnt have got if she wasnt imprisoned.

I seem to recall she was 14. She never made any claim that she was abused in any way. I did read her diary a long time back. I was a believer in the death camps too until about ten years ago.

She was 15 years old when she was arrested

There is no evidence that gas chambers were operated in Auschwitz. Did you watch the video?

Did you know the had a hospital? A theatre? And even a swimming pool that's still there, but not on the visitor trail. They had their own currency too.

Did you also know they had dark cells, where prisoners would suffocate, they also had starvation cells where prisoners would not be fed or given water.......not to mention the gas chambers, yes it does sound like a death camp to me!

Sponsored Links
You tell me - there are plenty that came out.

Did you also know they had dark cells, where prisoners would suffocate, they also had starvation cells where prisoners would not be fed or given water.......not to mention the gas chambers, yes it does sound like a death camp to me!

Is it well documented? Or just propaganda? There were claims of electrocutions too - later rescinded.

On topic. Concentration Camps.

Started by the Spanish (maybe the Polish).

Then used by the USA.

Then used by the British.

The idea caught on and has been used by many nations since, including the Germans.

**** happens in wars, and every country is guilty of things that would now be frowned upon.

History is written by the victors.

Holocaust denial is a form of anti-Semitism, positing that Jews have concocted a giant myth for their own ends. It persists despite the fact that the Holocaust is one of the best documented genocides in history, with a wide array of evidence documenting virtually every aspect of it.

For example, approximately a million Jews on the Eastern Front were shot during 1941-42, and buried in large pits. This is known partly because the Einsatzgruppen, the mobile killing units that coordinated these massacres, prepared detailed reports on the murders - reports that contained precise death tolls, broken down into men, women and children.

These reports were sent to high ranking officials in Berlin, and to army, police and SS officers, as well as diplomats and even prominent industrialists.

No-one doubts this. It is very well documented. Now did you watch the video - yes or no?

Yes I watched the video and I watched it the first time round, did you read his retraction? :cool:

Yes. Apparently they threatened to kill his family.

He can't recant the words of Dr Piper now can he?

You don't know what I believe. You tell us what YOU believe eh?

I believe you agree with the 'facts' that you choose to pull up. I am open minded to this debate, and will research it properly. The clip I posted was really 'tounge in cheek' and I apologise if it offended you. It just seemed to sum you up Joe.

I cannot decide whether your sources are accurate. That is for me to investigate.

I do agree that we are very unlikely to find a credible source now - due to red tape.
(edit as wotan will read and pull the spelling mistakes up).
Mr. W.

I was a believer. I read Anne Franks Diary, and I thought Five Chimneys was the best book I'd ever read. Sadly, in the cold light of day it didn't stand up to scrutiny.

This issue could be resolved in just a couple of days if they would allow it.

A simple test for cyanide in the 'gas chamber' and out in the fields use ground penetrating radar to find suspicious pits and dig a test hole and see what's there.

Also, a magnetometer test will tell if a fire has ever been lit on a certain piece of land - it stays detectable for ever, so any fire pits would soon be detected.

Time Team could do it in a weekend - and THAT to me is the most damning point of all - the authorities will NOT allow it to happen.
To me that means that they know the lid would be blown off the whole Holocaust event.

I was a believer. I read Anne Franks Diary, and I thought Five Chimneys was the best book I'd ever read. Sadly, in the cold light of day it didn't stand up to scrutiny.

This issue could be resolved in just a couple of days if they would allow it.

A simple test for cyanide in the 'gas chamber' and out in the fields use ground penetrating radar to find suspicious pits and dig a test hole and see what's there.

Also, a magnetometer test will tell if a fire has ever been lit on a certain piece of land - it stays detectable for ever, so any fire pits would soon be detected.

Time Team could do it in a weekend - and THAT to me is the most damning point of all - the authorities will NOT allow it to happen.
To me that means that they know the lid would be blown off the whole Holocaust event.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16657363

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back