Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riddance joe 90 your such a bleedin idiot your on my ignore list i wont see anything else you post so don't waste your time replying , to me its not worth reading.

Sponsored Links
Thats where 90 falls flat on his face. He thinks all the information can be googled. :mrgreen:

Oscar Schindler's own wife says that he was a fraud. Schindler's List is a film based on a NOVEL.

Thanks Gasbanni - come back and post more drivel when you are ready.

Anne Frank died from TYPHUS. She wasn't KILLED.

Her dad was in Auschwitz HOSPITAL for TREATMENT. He wasn't KILLED.

He SURVIVED the war.

A HOSPITAL in a DEATH CAMP?

Sponsored Links
I have to agree why on earth have a hospital in a death camp surely the nazi's would be made up if a prisoner had some condition that was killing them it would be doing the job for them

Oscar Schindler's own wife says that he was a fraud. Schindler's List is a film based on a NOVEL.

Thanks Gasbanni - come back and post more drivel when you are ready.

So from this are we to assume only things you post are factually correct??

Because so far actual facts and truth from you have been pretty much thin on the ground.

It's for you to provide the facts - you are the one claiming that 12 million have died - but you can't remember what you did with the bodies. :rolleyes:

Riddance joe 90 your such a bleedin idiot your on my ignore list i wont see anything else you post so don't waste your time replying , to me its not worth reading.

It's odd isn't it? How people post a load of rubbish and then run off and hide.

Joe -

You are not arguing against the fact that the Jewish population was rounded up and deported and that in that process many died either through overwork , ill health or indeed murder or unlawful killing are you or that there was a deliberate attempt to ethnically cleanse?

It's for you to provide the facts - you are the one claiming that 12 million have died - but you can't remember what you did with the bodies. :rolleyes:
Oh dear, yet another lie from the supremacist in a weak attempt to try and justify his own position.

Be a good chap and now show where i have made that claim.

Oh, you can't!!!!

So, it would appear you do base your argument on lies and false claims!

Most of us already knew of course but it must be crushing for you to have to admit to it.

Name calling won't make you right.

Now just WHERE did you put the equivalent people of 25 cities the size of Liverpool or Manchester? How can you lose that many people? Where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back