Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just noticed he hasn't posted on here for a little over 2hrs, whats wrong Joe? i hope you havn't got writers cramp! Come on get your finger out. :confused:

Sponsored Links
[/quote]LEGALIENATE: Have you solved the problem of Holocaust denial?

LIPSTATIC: Of course not. But we did provide precise explanations
proving that what Deniers say are complete deviations from what we
say. We didn't prove what happened, and nobody else better either,
but we proved that what they say happened could not possibly have
happened if what we say happened, happened. And to quote George
Bush the Elder, "what we say, goes."

I would rather believe the statements made by the men survivors who dragged the bodies from the chambers and piled them on the burning pits than 'facts' on this thread.
Millions died in the camps..does it really matter how many millions? A few hundred would have been bad enough.

Are we talking about Dachau and Belsen? All those eye witnesses?

You are in for a shock mate. NO GAS CHAMBERS WERE USED ON GERMAN SOIL - and that isn't my opinion IT IS OFFICIAL.

No shock to me MATE...and why that comment?...I never mentioned Germany in my post.
Nearly fifty years ago I was a guest of a Canadian immigrant family and discussed the camps with two of them who had been there.

Who have you talked to?...Mr and Mrs Google.

Were they witness to the steaming to death at Treblinka? Plenty of eye witness to those too - all liars of course. :rolleyes:

I'll let the viewer decide what a veiled threat is, thanks all the same.

http://vho.org/GB/c/DC/gcgvcole.html[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you add this comment from David Cole??

" This statement is given in an attempt to set the record straight about my current views regarding the Holocaust and Holocaust denial. As anyone who follows the subject of the Holocaust denial knows, from 1991 until 1994 I was well known in the movement as a Jewish Holocaust denier (a self-described "revisionist"). For the last three years I have no longer been associated with this movement, having realized that I was wrong and that the path I was taking with my life was self-destructive and hurtful to others. I have spent the last few years in silence on the subject of my time with the denial movement, a silence caused mainly by my shame at what I had done with my life and my desire to distance myself from that life.

However, in that shame-induced silence it has been brought to my attention that I have not gone as far as I should have to make a clear and complete public statement in order to set the record straight as to where I stand.

It is my great hope that this statement accomplishes that task.

I would like to state for the record that there is no question in my mind that during the Holocaust of Europe's Jews during World War Two, the Nazis employed gas chambers in an attempt to commit genocide against the Jews. At camps in both Eastern and Western Europe, Jews were murdered in gas chambers which employed such poison gases as Zyklon B and carbon monoxide (in the Auschwitz camp, for example, the gas chambers used Zyklon B). The evidence for this is overwhelming and unmistakable.

The Nazis intended to kill all of the Jews of Europe, and the final death toll of this attempted genocide was six million. This atrocity, unique in its scope and breadth, must never be forgotten.

During my four years as a denier, I was wracked with self-hate and loathing, a fact that many of my critics were quick to point out. Indeed, this self hatred was obvious to most, but I was too blind to see it. The hate I had for myself I took out on my people. I was seduced by pseudo-historical nonsense and clever-sounding but empty ideas and catch-phrases. When my eyes were finally opened, thanks to several good, kind friends who refused to give up on me even at my worst, I was horrified by what I had done. My instinct was to flee and never look back, but I now understand that I owe it to the people I wronged to make a forceful repudiation of my earlier views. I also owe a very large apology, not only to the many people I enraged, and to the family and friends I hurt, but especially to the survivors of the Holocaust, who deserve only our respect and compassion, not re-victimization.

Therefore, to all of the above people, let me offer my most humble and very, very sincere apology. I am sorry for what did, and I am sorry for the hurt I caused.

And just as I must set the record straight concerning my views, it is also incumbent on me to set the record straight regarding the video "documentaries" and media appearances I did from 1991 to 1994. These "documentaries" are merely videotaped garbage filled with self-hatred and pseudo-intellectual nonsense. My "media appearances" were nothing but an embarrassment. My glazed look, specious reasoning, and talking-in-circles during my talk show appearances would have hopefully alerted any astute viewers that this was a man not in touch with reality.

It has been brought to my attention that Bradley Smith is still using one of my videos in advertisements he is running on college campuses. Therefore, I would like to make these additional points: This video is being advertised without my consent, and I denounce this video as being without worth. Bradley Smith is no historian, and denial is no "historical field". Students on college campuses should look elsewhere to find out about the Holocaust. To these students I would say, look to books like Hilberg's "Destruction of the European Jews", Yahil's "The Holocaust", and Dawidowicz's "War Against the Jews" for correct information. If your school library doesn't stock these books, have them order copies. Do not pay any attention to any "David Cole" videos, except to rightly denounce them as frauds.

I am thankful for being given the opportunity to make this statement. This statement is made freely and under no duress, and is quite willingly, even happily, given to Mr. Irv Rubin of the Jewish Defense League for the widest possible distribution. This statement is the most current and accurate compilation of my views, and it supersedes an previous writings, videos, or statements. It is my hope that there will be no more confusion as to where I stand. I thank you for letting me set the record straight. "

You took my thunder ;)

What would you do if your family were threatened with death. It changes not one bit the interview. You only believe what you want to believe. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
wonder if joe has the same personal issues as cole...?

:D

It must be pretty lonely in the bar of the Supremacists Arms with both Cole and Weber, his two sources of 'the truth', both having admitted they were wrong and maliciously deceptive.

Both had death threats to their family. Very clever eh? :rolleyes:

I've just noticed he hasn't posted on here for a little over 2hrs, whats wrong Joe? i hope you havn't got writers cramp! Come on get your finger out. :confused:

Been to the gym. Sorry.

I'll let the viewer decide what a veiled threat is, thanks all the same.

http://vho.org/GB/c/DC/gcgvcole.html[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you add this comment from David Cole??

" This statement is given in an attempt to set the record straight about my current views regarding the Holocaust and Holocaust denial. As anyone who follows the subject of the Holocaust denial knows, from 1991 until 1994 I was well known in the movement as a Jewish Holocaust denier (a self-described "revisionist"). For the last three years I have no longer been associated with this movement, having realized that I was wrong and that the path I was taking with my life was self-destructive and hurtful to others. I have spent the last few years in silence on the subject of my time with the denial movement, a silence caused mainly by my shame at what I had done with my life and my desire to distance myself from that life.

However, in that shame-induced silence it has been brought to my attention that I have not gone as far as I should have to make a clear and complete public statement in order to set the record straight as to where I stand.

It is my great hope that this statement accomplishes that task.

I would like to state for the record that there is no question in my mind that during the Holocaust of Europe's Jews during World War Two, the Nazis employed gas chambers in an attempt to commit genocide against the Jews. At camps in both Eastern and Western Europe, Jews were murdered in gas chambers which employed such poison gases as Zyklon B and carbon monoxide (in the Auschwitz camp, for example, the gas chambers used Zyklon B). The evidence for this is overwhelming and unmistakable.

The Nazis intended to kill all of the Jews of Europe, and the final death toll of this attempted genocide was six million. This atrocity, unique in its scope and breadth, must never be forgotten.

During my four years as a denier, I was wracked with self-hate and loathing, a fact that many of my critics were quick to point out. Indeed, this self hatred was obvious to most, but I was too blind to see it. The hate I had for myself I took out on my people. I was seduced by pseudo-historical nonsense and clever-sounding but empty ideas and catch-phrases. When my eyes were finally opened, thanks to several good, kind friends who refused to give up on me even at my worst, I was horrified by what I had done. My instinct was to flee and never look back, but I now understand that I owe it to the people I wronged to make a forceful repudiation of my earlier views. I also owe a very large apology, not only to the many people I enraged, and to the family and friends I hurt, but especially to the survivors of the Holocaust, who deserve only our respect and compassion, not re-victimization.

Therefore, to all of the above people, let me offer my most humble and very, very sincere apology. I am sorry for what did, and I am sorry for the hurt I caused.

And just as I must set the record straight concerning my views, it is also incumbent on me to set the record straight regarding the video "documentaries" and media appearances I did from 1991 to 1994. These "documentaries" are merely videotaped garbage filled with self-hatred and pseudo-intellectual nonsense. My "media appearances" were nothing but an embarrassment. My glazed look, specious reasoning, and talking-in-circles during my talk show appearances would have hopefully alerted any astute viewers that this was a man not in touch with reality.

It has been brought to my attention that Bradley Smith is still using one of my videos in advertisements he is running on college campuses. Therefore, I would like to make these additional points: This video is being advertised without my consent, and I denounce this video as being without worth. Bradley Smith is no historian, and denial is no "historical field". Students on college campuses should look elsewhere to find out about the Holocaust. To these students I would say, look to books like Hilberg's "Destruction of the European Jews", Yahil's "The Holocaust", and Dawidowicz's "War Against the Jews" for correct information. If your school library doesn't stock these books, have them order copies. Do not pay any attention to any "David Cole" videos, except to rightly denounce them as frauds.

I am thankful for being given the opportunity to make this statement. This statement is made freely and under no duress, and is quite willingly, even happily, given to Mr. Irv Rubin of the Jewish Defense League for the widest possible distribution. This statement is the most current and accurate compilation of my views, and it supersedes an previous writings, videos, or statements. It is my hope that there will be no more confusion as to where I stand. I thank you for letting me set the record straight. "

In what way do you think it effects the interview with Dr Piper? It was Piper that was spilling the beans.

Do you support death threats Alumni?

Oh and how many were killed.?

Oh dear, the silly man has returned to provide us with more obfuscation.
Read it then all will be apparent to you.

Afterall, you provided one of the sources for that quote.

The sadness is your constant attempt to belittle the victims of what remains one of the darkest periods in History.

Shameful!!

At least the two main sources of your claims had the good grace to publicly admit they were wrong and had openly attempted to deceive.

Or are they lying too?

As i say, shameful.

The sadness is your constant attempt to belittle the victims of what remains one of the darkest periods in History.

Shameful!!

At least the two main sources of your claims had the good grace to publicly admit they were wrong and had openly attempted to deceive.

Or are they lying too?

As i say, shameful.

Yes coercion is shameful. Why do you support it?

Now tell me HOW MANY DIED.

Not at all- Dr Piper is the one spilling the beans. It matters not who asks the questions. Mary Poppins would have done just as well. Dr Piper admitted the low cyanide readings in the fake gas chamber. Dr Piper said it was only used 20 minutes per day.

Hard wiring is such a terrible thing eh Peaps - it keeps you believing complete bullshit all your life and you just can't see it.

I'll help you Peaps - trust me - I'll help you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shameful!!

Or are they lying too?

As i say, shameful.

Yes coercion is shameful. Why do you support it?

Now tell me HOW MANY DIED.

http://www.davidicke.com/

go sit and talk conspiracy theory here :mrgreen:

Not at all- Dr Piper is the one spilling the beans. It matters not who asks the questions. Mary Poppins would have done just as well. Dr Piper admitted the low cyanide readings in the fake gas chamber. Dr Piper said it was only used 20 minutes per day.

Hard wiring is such a terrible thing eh Peaps - it keeps you believing complete bulls**t all your life and you just can't see it.

I'll help you Peaps - trust me - I'll help you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes it true there were low readings and your point is what?

You'd know all about conspiracy mate - remember the 'steamings' at Treblinka?

No?

That's good because they never happened.

All those sick eye witnesses too. What did they think when it was revealed to the world that they were a bunch of:
1) liars,
2) deluded fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back