Concrete posts and panels concreted together!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hope someone can help here!

I'm reorganinsing my driveway which involves removing and repositioning the fence around it. I need to remove just two of these panels and posts, so I dug down to start post/panel removal.

The problem I have is that the previous owner and his fellow numpties concreted in not just the concrete fence posts as you would expect, but also the concrete base panels, presumeably to make sure they stayed level. To add to the issue, they buried the panels down so the tops are at ground level. The icing on the cake is that the concrete footings have effectively concreted the panels to the posts in one big lump at each end.

Assuming that they are all done the same way along the whole length of the garden, how do I remove just the two panels and posts, without breaking the posts all the way along?

Any ideas gratefully considered!

Sponsored Links
cut the gravel boards away with an angle grinder.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back