condenser pipe on boiler

Sponsored Links
so in that case Worcester have said its advisable, yet no where is it a regulation as i thought. it is just basingstoke towers spouting off bull as usual.

and for the record i fitted an Ideal Evo boiler 3 years ago on 21.5 overflow 3 mtr internal then 4 mtr external no lagging and it has never frozen fall is 1 in 12 external

i also fitted same boiler in house opposite 2 weeks later 2mtr internal with 2" of external pipe work which froze twice in a week! (now insulated)

We installed an Isar ( :cry: ) 30. The condensate goes straght through the wall and vertically down 3 to 4 feet straight into the soil stack.

And I mean vertical.

Took CORGI to insect - oh, you need to change that to 32mm.

Quite how he thought that water freezed in freefall I don't know...

Dan_Robinson said:

It can actually!

It wets the walls and freezes on the wall and builds up progressively with each squirt!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Dan_Robinson said:

Can't remember my geography too well, but is not hail water falling vertically that is frozen :confused:

That said I agree with all you have said Dan including any length of overflow internally.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back