Congestion - ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
esra_ptrap said:
Councils told : “ Jam up traffic “
Councils are being told to deliberately create traffic jams—then bring in road tolls to “ease” them.

Yet another thing this daft Government is getting drastically wrong. The general population will see through them at some point though ... I hope :LOL:

Don't hold your breath esra....... :cry:

jonnyfishing said:
Yet another thing this daft Government is getting drastically wrong. The general population will see through them at some point though ... I hope
I'm sure you're right, and at the next General Election people will sit at home in their droves. :rolleyes:

Softus said:
jonnyfishing said:
Yet another thing this daft Government is getting drastically wrong. The general population will see through them at some point though ... I hope
I'm sure you're right, and at the next General Election people will sit at home in their droves. :rolleyes:

I agree, unless they open their eyes, one way or another. :eek:

;)

If the congestion is so bad - why are we bringing in all the immigrants? More people = more cars.

We don't need MORE people - we need LESS.

joe-90 said:
If the congestion is so bad - why are we bringing in all the immigrants?
That's a nonsensical argument.

Congestion has increased out of all proportion to population growth. If you have sufficient intelligence then this will be obvious to you, so no figures are necessary.

More people = more cars.
Er, no. More people = more people.
More people travelling + more expensive public transport = more cars.

Do you mean fewer? If so then you're wrong. If you have sufficient intelligence then this will be obvious to you, so no figures are necessary.

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
If the congestion is so bad - why are we bringing in all the immigrants?
That's a nonsensical argument.

Congestion has increased out of all proportion to population growth. If you have sufficient intelligence then this will be obvious to you, so no figures are necessary.

More people = more cars.
Er, no. More people = more people.
More people travelling + more expensive public transport = more cars.

Do you mean fewer? If so then you're wrong. If you have sufficient intelligence then this will be obvious to you, so no figures are necessary.

I mean LESS as an opposite to MORE.

You enjoy your alternative reality, Softus.

joe-90 said:
The opposite of "more people" is "fewer people", not that using the correct words would add any weight to your fatuous and flawed reasoning.

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
The opposite of "more people" is "fewer people", not that using the correct words would add any weight to your fatuous and flawed reasoning.

The opposite of more is less.

And the argument is sound anyway.

BTW, where were your maternal and paternal grandparents born?

joe-90 said:
The opposite of more is less.
You have a poor understanding of English grammar, even when the answer has been delivered to you on a plate.

And the argument is sound anyway.
:rolleyes:

BTW, where were your maternal and paternal grandparents born?
I'm delighted to be able to confirm that this information is both irrelevant to the issue of immigration and, also, absolutely none of your business.

Sponsored Links
Back