Connecting a water supply to fridge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can i get a 15mm compression to push-fit connection, so that i can connect a american style fridge to the mains supply ?

I was hoping to run a twin connection from the washing machine supply, to a new fitting and wonder what the best option is ?

I am waiting for delivery but believe it may a 1/4" plastic line that needs a push-fit connection.

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/applia...reezer-water-connection.329150/#ixzz1zOAPm5I6

Sponsored Links
The fridges usually come with a hard plastic inlet pipe about 10mm diameter and about 6 foot long. The end of this is fitted with a washing machine size 3/4 connector which will fit a standard appliance valve. If you have a washing machine or dishwasher already, just get a y shape two into one adaptor and feed the fridge and washing machine from that.

The fridges usually come with a hard plastic inlet pipe about 10mm diameter and about 6 foot long. The end of this is fitted with a washing machine size 3/4 connector which will fit a standard appliance valve. If you have a washing machine or dishwasher already, just get a y shape two into one adaptor and feed the fridge and washing machine from that.

That's the sort of connection i would be hoping for, i will need to extend and route the supply due to having concrete floors with karndean flooring, i am
looking at removing skirting and placing supply behind that.

You don't need a high rate of water delivery: 10mm plastic or 8mm copper pipe will work fine and is easier to conceal.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back