connecting condense drain to soil pipe+22mm copper to soil ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello, is there a fitting that can be used to go from condense drain pipe straight to standard soil pipe ?
also can i fit a 22mm copper pipe straight to a soil pipe?
the boiler is right above the soil pipe and instead of running the condense to outside i want to run it inside to the soil pipe, also i want to run a ch drain pipe straight into the soil pipe.
hope someone can help
thx

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He/she wants to run a condensate pipe and a drain pipe, I kinda assumed the copper was for the drain. ;)

i wish people would actually read the op, jackrae, copper condense? where did you read that?
anyway nice reply dan_robinson, ':rolleyes:' all we can expect from you?
anyway back to the adults, thx for the help picasso
will run the ch drain to outside and will put the PLASTIC condense drain to soil under the floor.
is there a plastic 110mm boss that i could fit a 22mm condense pipe to? where is the best place to get it.
thx

I think that you have to buy a 32 mm boss and then use a rubber reducing bush to get down to the 22 mm.

Tony

hello, is there a fitting that can be used to go from condense drain pipe straight to standard soil pipe ?
also can i fit a 22mm copper pipe straight to a soil pipe?

It seems a fair interpretation that the text "......condense (sic) drain pipe straight to standard soil pipe......fit a 22mm copper........to a soil pipe" suggested you might be considering copper for the condensate line.

But obviously I was wrong !

if it cant be properly 'trapped' Dan then i will run it to outside, if it aint right it aint being fitted, spent too much to cut corners at the end :unsure:

new kitchen, from the ground up, demolished a 3x3 kitchen now got a new bigger extension, new kitchen, downstairs loo added, incl a new ch system and nearly finished! woo hoo!
the next 2 weeks gonna be busy

How you gonna join the copper to the plastic and guarantee it wont come apart ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back