Connecting dust collector to AEG planer.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have decided to start using my tools and workshop to produce something useful but have found that my AEG H500 planer has got an unusually shaped dust outlet which i cant connect to my extractor hose system. Does anyone know if an adaptor / connector is available or suggestions on how to make an adaptor that will fit and stay connected during use. This is my first post so please be gentle with me.

Sponsored Links
Dunno, but duct tape can work wonders!

Edit: I suppose I really should be more helpful. Took a quick look at the 'net and there are still quite a few dealers out there selling these, so I'd start with a couple of them: there's ITS London or On-Line Power Tools. I deal with ITS and they'll probably be able to tell you if they can get the part you need.

Failing that you could always try a Milwaukee dealer for the same part, but off a Milwaukee PR3 82 power planer which looks to be the same machine (and in fact both AEG and Milwaukee are owned by the same parent firm)

Hopefully that will be more help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back