connecting to Clay pipes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, started a small ground floor toilet project. BH wants to move the existing seat towards external wall, this will open spave for a washbasin and free space in the rest of the tiny room.
I had few "sugar" moments. First is the existing drain is clay pipes, encased in concrete all the way to the chamber outside.
Decided to dig out and connect outside with flexible adaptor.
are the proposed cut and connect places ok?
Toilet run is not much of an issue, I am planning a floor drain/linear drain in the room to turn it into a wet room.
I am planning to take this outside into the existing gulley. On inspection the existign gulley top part was cracked and detached from teh bottom part, so needs replacement. Again is the cut line ok? As this bit is quite close to the finished ground I will have to encase in concrete once done.

For the floor drain what would be the best way to go outside?
waste pipe after drain trap through adaptor to 110mm, bottle gully with two ports, connect to clay as cut or somethign else

Attachments

• cut_Clay.png
    cut_Clay.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 25
  • CutLines.jpg
    CutLines.jpg
    748.5 KB · Views: 25
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back