Connection Help with Valliant Ecotech 28i Combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to connect a Room Stat to the Combi Boiler, Valliant eco tech 28i

There is one already 4 wire BOSS THERM but its not communicating with Boiler, have changed the batteries and Reset that but finding it difficult.

Called a Plumber as well and he declared that Wireless is Faulty.

Need to replace it. All I know is that its never worked even before I took over the flat.

There are 4 wires coming out of it.
2 wires are LIVE & Neutral and other 2 should be controlling the Boiler.

I just want to see if the connection inside the Boiler is done correctly. Wires connected properly, link removed inside etc etc , One i am sure that I have a faulty Stat atm, Then I can buy a 4 wire Thermostat and replace it with the current one.

Any one can help me with understanding the Diagram. Attached diagram in the Picture.
//media.diynot.com/144000_1436...251500&Signature=XaNRE8A86FenArEWM+kNNsRIf28=

Sponsored Links
If there is a link in the 24v room stat terminals you need to remove it. Then depending if you want to use 24v switching you connect to and from that terminal with your room stat. If it's 240v switching the. There is a 240v room stat terminal next to the LNE terminals in the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back