Connector bloc

BAS
Or even something like an earth connector block bar but covered like a choc bloc....
Fancy a joint presentation to the dragons?

Sponsored Links
If you are connecting up the global tamper, you could do as suggested - I used to do the same with a strip of 2A blocks, taking all the zone cables with a TA loop and connecting 1 tamper conductor from each to 1 from the next, leaving one TA conductor at each end of the loop which connects to the PCB.

If a tamper loop is what you are doing, an earth block is the wrong item for the job, as all conductors will be shorted together.

You are correct Securespark.
Sorry, and just for completeness, I was looking at the 13v power circuits (not tamper which can be sorted with ins & outs on a normal choc bloc.)
All sorted with links and sharing choc bloc.

Sponsored Links
Wago do these
Not sure what there for, i assume there spaced for din rail,
2002-410.jpg

It's a push-in jumper bar. With that many pins it'll be made for a particular type(s) of DIN rail terminal blocks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back