Conservatory Blinds Fabric

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All.
My 20yr old blinds fabric is now looking its age, but the mechanicals are still sound and functional.
Anyone know a company who may be able to supply the blind fabric only for a diy restoration?
Cheers
Doug

Sponsored Links
You can buy the vanes and headrail separately. It's a case of ringing some local blind companies. They will measure the drop and width to get the correct ones made and they will come with new plastic hangers. The chains and weights can also be supplied, but at an extra cost.

You can buy the vanes and headrail separately. It's a case of ringing some local blind companies. They will measure the drop and width to get the correct ones made and they will come with new plastic hangers. The chains and weights can also be supplied, but at an extra cost.[/QUOTEr]

I am looking to only change the fabric. The original hangers, wires and springs are all good.

As I said, you can by the vanes and headrails separately. So as you just need the vanes, just buy the vanes. The vanes will have the little plastic hangers slid in them, they are only pence, whether you need them or not, the vanes come with them.

Are you a dentist?

Sponsored Links
As I said, you can by the vanes and headrails separately. So as you just need the vanes, just buy the vanes. The vanes will have the little plastic hangers slid in them, they are only pence, whether you need them or not, the vanes come with them.

Are you a dentist?

I asking whether anyone knows of a provider of the fabric.

Pleats for window blinds are made of impregnated fabrics Which may be difficult to buy .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back