Conservatory help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have recently bought a house that has a very old lean to conservatory/extension (dwarf walls and glazing on 2 walls and the other is a full wall with 2 windows). The condition isn't great! The flooring needs doing due to a leak a few years ago and also around the door the wood is starting to rot due to the age. I'm quite happy replacing the flooring and door as I have family that can do this work for me. However I was debating getting a new conservatory built all together. If I was to do this would they be able to keep the foundations and brick work and just replace the upper lever (eg. Glazing, framing and roof) or would it be the case that it needs to be knocked down and started from scratch? If anyone has any ideas of costing too then that would be great!

Any help and advise would be geeatly appreciated!

Hannah

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back