Conservatory Roof

Sponsored Links
Looks like the top cap may be a bit long, the end cap needs to finish flush to the glazing bar and cap. The overhang from the glazing bar past the poly seems about right! Not sure what the roller is never seen that kind of system before, what roof system is it??

Neve seen this roof system before and i thought i'd seen them all, the bit that looks like a roller will probably be the anti slip bracket which stops the sheets/glass sliding down, just from the 2 photos i can imaging theres issues all over this roof :cry:

Neve seen this roof system before and i thought i'd seen them all, the bit that looks like a roller will probably be the anti slip bracket which stops the sheets/glass sliding down, just from the 2 photos i can imaging theres issues all over this roof :cry:

Could I put some more pics up for you to have a look at? I did phone a technical helpline and was told that he had never seen rollers on a polycarbonate roof before, the rollers have been screwed in and the screws protrude through the metal. Thanks very much

Sponsored Links
The end cap is fixed to the top cap and the top cap has slid down, bang the top cap up

Looks like the top cap may be a bit long, the end cap needs to finish flush to the glazing bar and cap. The overhang from the glazing bar past the poly seems about right! Not sure what the roller is never seen that kind of system before, what roof system is it??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back