Conservatory roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The roof on my conservatory (clear twinwall) is scrached due to mortar been droped on it (along story).
Is there any product that will
A) make all the roof look the same
B) Some product that will make it go opaque
Help please as as i dont want to replace it
/TA

Sponsored Links
When I installed my, secondhand polycarbonate roof panels, I noticed that there was a considerable amount of abrasion on the outside surfaces. Despite the manufacturers claims that this material is 200 times stronger than glass etc, it certainly suffers from weathering, possibly by wind borne particles. I was able to improve the surface finish, prior to installation, by using some mild abrasive polish, ie, T Cut, vehicle cutting compound. I finsished the bad areas with brass polish. It's hard work but, because my panels were not installed, access was easy. You might like to try this type of compound but, as this was just a DIY fix, hopefully an expert could advise further

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back