Conservatory supplier that provides calcs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a uPVC or aluminium conservatory supplier/manufacturer that provides structural calcs? I've seen a couple but I wonder if anyone had any other names.

its only a tiny project but I've been around the houses and I am going to need structural calcs for my conservatory. I could build a wooden structure and get my engineer to do calcs on that, but he cannot do calcs on uPVC or aluminium.

Ta

Sponsored Links
Not the answer you are after, but, you'll probably need to find out what sort of justification you are being asked for. ie, are you looking for full justification for compliance with all standards, or is a lesser standard acceptable for some factors, eg snow loadings, deflection etc. Most good manufacturers should be able to provide justification to some extent, but will shy away from offering it if they think it will fall short of your/your customer's/legislative requirements. If you can go to them with lesser demands they might be more forthcoming.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back