Convert Cistern to Geberit / Grohe etc?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I installed a Drench concealed cistern. The only issue I am having is that after it flushes it continues to let water flow in the bowl. I have had a new cistern sent out to me and after testing/swapping over internals and the same issue is happening again.

The internals are very basic and cheap feeling so my guess is that the rubber gaskets dont sit correctly and simply keep letting water flow through them. I had a search for spares but its not a mainstream brand and so i am stuck. Drench are giving me a refund.

Is it possible to swap the internals of a cistern for a known brand like Flowmaster, Geberit or Grohe?
I have the frame bolted into the wall, Toilet is hung and wall is plastered, painted etc so if i can avoid ripping all that out then that is my primary path.
I have the access hatch and i have been able to swap everything over with minimal fuss.

If not and I have to swap the entire cistern out with a new one, Then so be it, but i figured id ask for advice first.

Thank you,

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back