Convert hob to lpg.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
We are looking to have lpg for hob, probably couple of 47kg cylinders. I'm not looking to do this myself but am just wondering about the difficulty of such an exercise and the possible costs involved.
I know these things usually need to be outside, so, question is, will we have to pull out all the kitchen units to have pipes fitted?
Kitchen is fairly square-ish, window and sink across the east side, cooker would be south side, around 2m from south east corner, against internal wall - cooker socket is there and the cooker has electric ovens... . External wall and side door is on north side. Gas cylinders would, in all likelihood, be outside against north east corner of the wall, away from window and door, with a distance of 3.5m from north east external to south east internal, then 2m from south east corner to cooker.
Is this a massive job?
Any help greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
Gas pipework would be the same as for a natural gas install (NG). Cylinders need to be stored is a specific way, your GSR will know how and what's required for them.

Not overly large job for an experience GSR qualified in LPG

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back