Converting a tubular hand rail to a Rad.

Monsoon said:
Discussions about removing air from the larger diameter pipe if it is connected in series.
No - the discussions about venting air from the big pipe are still relevant if you connect the big pipe as per a normal radiator, i.e. in parallel.

BTW, why oh why oh why oh why oh why would you want to connect it in series?

Sponsored Links
doitall said:
Monsoon said:
doitall said:
Buy the hand rail, weld the brackets on, then weld a socket for the connections.

Piece of cake.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Like your thinking, Could it be done that simply?

It is if you can weld, and have the kit :rolleyes: :LOL:

SSpipes.jpg

smart ass :LOL: :LOL: ;)
nice LV headers john :eek:

Actually it's spray jets for cooling water kev :cool: :cool:

You wouldn't believe how much 250mm SS pipe and fittings cost :cry:

doitall said:
It is if you can weld, and have the lit :rolleyes: :LOL:
Hmm. I wonder how many other people were involved in that bit of work. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Monsoon - if you ever get it woeking let me know. I would quite like one of them!!!

D

dunny said:
Monsoon - if you ever get it woeking let me know. I would quite like one of them!!!

D

As I said earlier, a piece of cake.

All you need is the rail, then buy the 1/2" BSP SS sockets £4.37 each + vat, take the lots to an engineers workshop and get him to weld it up.

Well smack me in the face with a with a wet kipper, so they do.

It seems that I celebrated a bit too much after England's triumph this afternoon. :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back