Cooker Element

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

does anyone know where I can get a bottom cooker element for a Premier B6003ZE oven. The ID on the element is BALCIK/VDE/A1/230V 1200W 44/09

Regards
Sacko

Sponsored Links
Have you tried the makers themselves although they will be probably more expensive than independent traders.

Does Premier market their range under a different name because a search on a site I use for replacements does not list Premier.

Sponsored Links
Yep exactly the same link. All they say is contact our service department to book a call out. The problem is, its now out of warrenty. Even so the last time I used their service engineers it took them over 9 weeks to fix it. And if you totaled up the cost of having to take time off work waiting for engineers turn up (or should I say didnt turn up for arranged appointments) I could have bought two ovens. Thats why I am realy keen to fix it myself. Still it looks like a trip to an electrical outlet to buy a new oven.
Thanks for all your help.

Regards
Sacko

"Here at Premier Range, we offer multi-item discounts, a spare parts service, on-line help and we are always developing new services and functions to make the Premier Range experience even better." Taken from the "about us" page of their website. As far as I am aware it is illegal for a manufacturer to refuse to supply spare parts except on the basis that you get them to fit them. The only time this can happen is if they are offering free part warranties. I would suggest you contact trading standards to confirm that is still the case or just ring them with a threat to do so. Not a particularly helpful company from the sound of it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back