Coping stones leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have flat roof and is keep leaking, it does have waterproof membrane but still leaking. Can anyone point what we doing wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_4588.jpeg
    IMG_4588.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4587.jpeg
    IMG_4587.jpeg
    578.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4586.jpeg
    IMG_4586.jpeg
    515.2 KB · Views: 31
Sponsored Links
I have flat roof and is keep leaking, it does have waterproof membrane but still leaking. Can anyone point what we doing wrong?
Is the outlet clear?

Our outlets get fully lined (sides) and the felt is taken up the sides and dressed onto the top masonry. We also have the roofer dress the felt over the masonry cavity, onto the outer leaf. I also rig up a robust cav tray system which would deflet any water ingress to the outer leaf...

Our outlets are clear and large....

Sponsored Links
Our one is also fully lined, I don’t think is blocked as when it rains the water run trough fast. We have tried to repair the corner last week, that’s why it looks so messy. I am concerned that the coping stone is not wide enough as it should go over the inside wall bit, is that right? Rest of the roof is fine is just the corner.

Attachments

• IMG_4591.jpeg
    IMG_4591.jpeg
    490.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4592.jpeg
    IMG_4592.jpeg
    623.4 KB · Views: 15

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back