Copper pipe care

Sponsored Links
Ah, that jobs all lined up along with the new shelving. He's purchased the spray laquer, we'll see if it wins out over the Brasso. All I need is for him to take as much interest in tidying the garage - a project 8 years in the execution.
Tell the truth Sophie, you are really the husband and want some real workmen to chat to , there is no new copper pipe

@The Real Pin 5. Would patination oil not turn the copper green ;)

This lot were still shiny after 4 years and two treatments (done by the builder after our installation at the request of the customer). Going to service it in a couple of weeks.

24Cast (19).jpg

This lot is now sadly in a cupboard and false ceiling :(
20160708_172449.jpg

20160708_172459.jpg

20160708_172548.jpg

Those pipes really don't look great Sophie. I'd be thinking of how to hide them not shine them up.

And is the guy above really bragging about using solder ring fittings???

Sponsored Links
Those pipes really don't look great Sophie. I'd be thinking of how to hide them not shine them up.

And is the guy above really bragging about using solder ring fittings???
Look closer. They ain't solder ring.

Pretty sure that 28 street elbow is a solder ring fitting ;)

Your pipes are swearing at me with those unequal spacings :)

Is that a snot of solder on the gas meter connection? :p

Pretty sure that 28 street elbow is a solder ring fitting

I bought a 100 gallon cws cistern of Z stock from Graham and there were a load of them. I have a big back of chrome schoolboard clips too.

Your pipes are swearing at me with those unequal spacings

Just imagine they're lagged and then the spaces are more even (y)

Is that a snot of solder on the gas meter connection

You can sod off too :p.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back