Cops investigate serious racist incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me all the names you like I won't call the Police FFS - there are millions (if not billions) of people that can't stick white people - if they start tweeting to that end then should I care? I don't. They can call me what they like. What kind of Police force investigates a single event of name calling? FFS - it's bizarre.

Sponsored Links
Serious question. Several of my black mates refer to each other as "n".
Is this really illegal? I've googled but can't really find a definitive answer.
Serious question, not a pee take.

Edit didn't see answer above.

Does it make a difference that she is a celebrity TV chef? Would there be the same reaction if she was a pot washer in a curry house? It's the celebrity culture yet again. If you can't stand the heat get out of the f'ing kitchen.

Call me all the names you like I won't call the Police FFS - there are millions (if not billions) of people that can't stick white people - if they start tweeting to that end then should I care? I don't. They can call me what they like. What kind of Police force investigates a single event of name calling? FFS - it's bizarre.

but that's like saying i don't care if i'm burgled !!! calling a black person a n****r is illegal whether you like it or not !!

Oh and you forgot to mention John Terry and Anton Ferdinand !!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Dear oh dear.... nasty nasty Joe shows his true colours ! (oh but can't say colours, better say his whites !!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So the use of a derogatory term in the context of intent to discrimate on the grounds of race, colour or gender is fine then?

Well, at least we know where you stand, you milky bar skin chappy.

Another debate on Race/Religion and nothing has changed in the format.
White dirt exists and black dirt exists, its just that the white dirt has the more prominent position. FFS it's not rocket science.

This forum has more racists in it than the whole of Texas :LOL: .
But that do'nt make'm wrong dunnit. :rolleyes:

What kind of Police force investigates a single event of name calling? FFS - it's bizarre.

If you had bothered to read the article you had linked to, you would see it is not the first time she had been the target of abuse.

'Sadly, this is not the first time racist comments have been directed at me on Twitter.

[/quote]

Another debate on Race/Religion and nothing has changed in the format.
White dirt exists and black dirt exists, its just that the white dirt has the more prominent position. FFS it's not rocket science.

This forum has more racists in it than the whole of Texas :LOL: .
But that do'nt make'm wrong dunnit. :rolleyes:

no, not a debate... but the realisation that Joe thinks that a black person who's called a ni99er, should just get over it !!!

What are your thoughts Homes? :eek:

I think the point is we all know it was an unpleasant remark...but you can't call the police every time someone calls you names surely.

I find it odd that blacks can use the word but its illegal if I do. Bit biased really but the laws the law I guess.

I think the point is we all know it was an unpleasant remark...but you can't call the police every time someone calls you names surely.

Disappointed in you susie.... it's a bit like saying.." you can't blame blokes for wanting to grope your boobs.... it's just blokes !! :eek:

I find it odd that blacks can use the word but its illegal if I do. Bit biased really but the laws the law I guess.

get real... it's a bit like you and your missus decide that instead of "making love! you'll 'rape' each other.... it's a word in a different context !!!! :eek:

You can't legislate to make people like people. If she doesn't like the fact that one person out of 10,000,000 sends an insulting text then she should get of the TV. FFS - where will it end? Some kid texts another kid a racist slur and you call the police? Mental. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back