Corbyn criticised by his own mps about Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Motorbiking never asserted they had a majority, only that they had the most seats"
In case you are not aware, it does not matter what someone else says, you are accusing me of lying, without a scrap of evidence to support your accusation.

By jove are you getting it finally :)

Yes Motorbiking said the DUP had the most seats. You then said 'oh no they don't' and then spent page after page trying to prove your point that the DUP don't have a majority and saying therefore your argument was correct, it wasn't and still isn't, its wrong :), no wonder you are known as Wrongabe :p

Sponsored Links
By jove are you getting it finally :)

Yes Motorbiking said the DUP had the most seats. You then said 'oh no they don't' and then spent page after page trying to prove your point that the DUP don't have a majority and saying therefore your argument was correct, it wasn't and still isn't, its wrong :), no wonder you are known as Wrongabe :p
Stop bleating away and provide a scrap of evidence to support your accusations.
I know you cannot, you know you cannot, so you just keep bleating the same old nonsense.
Hitchen's Razor. :LOL:

Stop bleating away and provide a scrap of evidence to support your accusations.

Do you need a visit to specsavers? I hear they do 2 for 1 deals....

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...mps-about-russia.499560/page-16#ixzz5AOOy6DOu

Poor old Wrongabe.....deceiving himself as usual :)

You lie as much as the Russians: 'It wasn't me guv, it was them scientists at Porton Down' :ROFLMAO:

Oh noit wasn't, it was more nuanced than that :)

Do you need a visit to specsavers? I hear they do 2 for 1 deals....

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...mps-about-russia.499560/page-16#ixzz5AOOy6DOu

Poor old Wrongabe.....deceiving himself as usual :)

You lie as much as the Russians: 'It wasn't me guv, it was them scientists at Porton Down' :ROFLMAO:

Oh noit wasn't, it was more nuanced than that :)
The forum dickhead provides a link to his own post, and hopes it suffices as evidence to support his groundless and endless lies. Evidently the man's deceit knows no bounds.
Donkey brains!

Another of the dickhead's observations:
its not under investment in roads its the wrong kind of weather.....
Such is the quality of his observations. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The forum dickhead provides a link to his own post, and hopes it suffices as evidence to support his groundless and endless lies. Evidently the man's deceit knows no bounds.
Donkey brains!

Poor poor old Wrongabe, it must be really frustrating constantly being so wrong. :cry::cry::cry:

Thats why you can never give a straight answer......too busy making excuses :)

Its also the reason why you resort to insults. Flouting the forum rules again....tut tut.

no wonder decent people like Doggit and Blightymam left, got fed up with your lies......its a shame people like you ruin what could be a decent forum :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back