Corbyn criticised by his own mps about Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One MP, Chuka Umunna, said the comments of Mr Corbyn's spokesman "do not represent the views of the majority of our voters, members or MPs. We’ll get abuse for saying so but where British lives have been put at risk it is important to be clear about this.

Seumas Milne, his director of communications, said there were still "two possibilities" and British intelligence had been "problematic" before, such as about Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) in Iraq.

Should we be surprised Seumas Milne would say that?

We are talking about someone who is an ex communist
He is prob on Putins Christmas card list :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
If corbyn was the PM he would have gone to Moscow by now , brown nosing Putin or licking his boots :LOL:

probably both

Chuka Umunna

2366162104_f185c94d19.jpg

Sponsored Links
If it's nailed on Russian (state) sponsored aggression, then those Ruskies ought to be told. By Jezza and all of our MP's. Fekking Russian bullies. Who do they think they are messing with here.
European nations stand together..er...don't they?

Those in the know must have info' that disparages any indication that this was a rogue occurrence?

:rolleyes::LOL::LOL:

yep we can rely on our European allies :LOL: not to worry they can all rely on the USA to get em out the s***e (again) as and when push comes to shove

If I was Trump I would tell Europe to go and do one ;)

then again we can all rely on Corbyn . Send him to Moscow to lick putins boots :LOL:

If it's nailed on Russian (state) sponsored aggression, then those Ruskies ought to be told. By Jezza and all of our MP's. Fekking Russian bullies. Who do they think they are messing with here.
European nations stand together..er...don't they?

Those in the know must have info' that disparages any indication that this was a rogue occurrence?

I agree.

My OP was of course tongue in cheek.
Seriously though I dont actually think Jeremy Corbyn has done himself any favours at this time. I know it is his job to hold the PM to account, but on this occasion he would be better to stand in united support.

I dont see what choice TM had. This was an attack on UK soil, injuring a UK citizen and had the potential to kill or injure others.

This was an attack on UK soil, injuring a UK citizen and had the potential to kill or injure others.
Could it also be an attack on Russia......?

Wonder if it was a rogue bod with an axe to grind against Ruskies cosying up with the UK?

The fact that Tish May came swiftly out and spoke against Putin and his treacherous crew leads people to believe that she has good info' that the Russian state were responsible.

Hawkeye needs to find another channel to watch now that his beloved RT will be booted off air. How are things in Moscow, Hawk?

Once again corbyn shows himself up as "not fit for purpose" in any shape or form as pm of this country.
Poor old jezza.

Corbyn has had access to the intelligence reports. Everyone who has, agrees it's the Russians. Except Corbyn.

Our allies agree, other nations agree, except Corbyn.

He does not trust the police, the armed services, the chemical weapons experts by his failure to agree their findings. They can't trust him to support them, we can't trust him to support the UK.

And that does not need any further evidence.

Corbyn has had access to the intelligence reports. Everyone who has, agrees it's the Russians. Except Corbyn.

Our allies agree, other nations agree, except Corbyn.

He does not trust the police, the armed services, the chemical weapons experts by his failure to agree their findings. They can't trust him to support them, we can't trust him to support the UK.

And that does not need any further evidence.

'we can't trust him to support the UK.'

Absolutely. I sincerely hope that anyone that has supported Corbyn for his left of centre views understands quite how wrong it is for the leader of the opposition to not trust and support the combined advice of the Police, Army, Chemical weapons experts and the Intelligence services against an foreign power who has launched a chemical weapons attack against our country, even though it is on a small scale.

In my opinion, Jeremy Corbyn and his acolytes are one of the biggest risks to the successful future of this country that we face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back