Corbyn criticised by his own mps about Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see McDonnell and the rest of the Labour front bench have come out now and say they support the PM in condemning Russia.

What a U turn shambles

Labour is in disarray.

Hyprocrites, they havent changed what they believe, they have realised how much damage is being done, so theyve changed official party policy.

Sponsored Links
I read that the Britains request for assistance under the Chemical Weapons Convention was done last week but the response has been slow because Russia is also a member of the OPCW. It seems to me the UK informed them promptly according to protocol.
Show us what you apparently read somewhere. :rolleyes:
Was it one of woody's posts, by any chance? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It's a nice distraction, but this needs a full investigation before we start pointing fingers. It strengthens our case and shows the world how true democracies should act.

Sure it looks that the Russians have done this but like 9/11 we went headlong into war against the wrong enemy.

You act on evidence not opinion.

It's a nice distraction, but this needs a full investigation before we start pointing fingers. It strengthens our case and shows the world how true democracies should act.

Sure it looks that the Russians have done this but like 9/11 we went headlong into war against the wrong enemy.

You act on evidence not opinion.

So that'll be you and Corbyn using that narrative.

I presume you are saying you don't trust the UK scientists?

A full investigation won't strengthen our case, Russia will always deny it, they have no choice, they aren't supposed to have any nerve agent....

If you think what you've posted is right, by all means try to prove it

I posted what is correct. I don't need to prove it.

If somebody disagrees, then it is up to them to provide some evidence to substantiate that.

So that'll be you and Corbyn using that narrative.

I presume you are saying you don't trust the UK scientists?

A full investigation won't strengthen our case, Russia will always deny it, they have no choice, they aren't supposed to have any nerve agent....

Not read what UK scientists have said. If they concluded it's the Russians I can accept that. You have a link.

It's not a narrative, it's procedural, something's that gets lost when emotions are the driver for decisions.

Russia can deny all they like. An investigation as I pointed out is as much a beacon to the rest of the world how a democracy should act.

After Kennedy shooting people were calling to invade Russia. As usual you misconstrue delaying action as a lack of resolve.

I posted what is correct. I don't need to prove it.

If somebody disagrees, then it is up to them to provide some evidence to substantiate that.

Wrong.

What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ha Ha :)......wrong

that is commonly called Hitchens logical fallacy
You are making up stuff now.
John quite correctly quoted Hitchen's Razor:
Hitchens's razor is actually an English translation of the Latin proverb "Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur" ("What is freely asserted is freely dismissed")
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitchens's_razor

I read that this poisoning caper was a political sleight of hand to avoid TM taking the brunt of the blame for compromises made in order to gain a transition deal with the EU.

Like Thatcher before her invading the Falklands, and Blair invading Iraq.

You are making up stuff now.
John quite correctly quoted Hitchen's Razor:

He made a quote that is a logical fallacy.
Are you unable to understand why?
do your research properly.

Next you will be telling me George Soros is an English citizen :)

Ha Ha :)......wrong

that is commonly called Hitchens logical fallacy

He made a quote that is a logical fallacy.
Are you unable to understand why?
do your research properly.
What does it have to do with Hitchen?
Are you able to understand the question?
Perhaps you should do your research properly.

Next you will be telling me you do not misrepresent someone's comment, or quote them out of context. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back