Cordless drill

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What cordless drill are the best these days my trusty old makita needs replacing. ive seen some nice looking bosch psb's ans have been told to stay away from dewalt.

Sponsored Links
I have one of these Parkside Li Ion 10.8 v cordless drills, brilliant piece of kit, 3 year warranty and available through Lidl, comes up quite frequently, they cost about £ 29.99 if memory serves. Also I have a DeWalt 18v 2Ah which has never let me down, both professionally and at home...pinenot :)

they where in lidls this past week
i was going on tuesday but moved that to friday so i checked the deals for monday then thursday and it was in one off them but not sure which one

Simply superb arrangement, they can be unclipped (one handed) from the chuck and that accesses a magnetic hex screwdriver holder, so working with it is a joy. I think someone compared it to a similar Metabo unit, they being one of the best German brands, I've no doubt these are a close clone! ...pinenot :)

Sponsored Links
What cordless drill are the best these days my trusty old makita needs replacing. ive seen some nice looking bosch psb's ans have been told to stay away from dewalt.

What budget, what purpose? Trade or DIY? What voltage? There's no simple answer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back