CORGI bashing

doitall said:
I was young and just staring out then, now I would tell her where to stick her job. :LOL:

:eek: ..Gulp... :eek: ..I wasn`t doing a job for your Mam was I?.... :eek: ..

Sponsored Links
Bamber gaspipe said:
Personally I can`t stand the customer looking over my shoulder, mainly because I find it scary! I had one woman turn off the t.v. & literally stand behind me in the kitchen whilst I removed & refitted her boiler! Staring, she was...just....staring....I had the good sense to remove all cutlery & sharp objects from the immediate vicinity though..In the end (about 6.30) I asked her quite politely if she didn`t have anything better to do, whereupon she swiftly made an exit & fell asleep on the couch...staring she was.....just.....staring...

Are you sure she wasn't just watching you scratching your balls ?

I went to do a landlords cert in a house and the woman was really weird, she was about 50 and lived by her self with four cats(you know the type). Anyway I went to do a soundness test in the cellar and when i got to the meter she shuts the cellar door and bolts it shut.....**** myself all i could think off was that film Misery. So I did the test, went up the stairs and tried the door which was bolted shut from the outside then the stinky bitch whips it open and says in her best sunday voice "I never let the cats down there" no I thought thats cos your a freak love....and did one.

Good job I didn't have write her a novel.

Sponsored Links
I`m gonna top that beauty..went to a house..no heating.. no hot water..Done my best...(I`m not an engineer,I`m an installer).The usual, which I went through..Pump.. blah..blah..well I couldn`t find the prob because it was an electrical situation..So I explained this to Mr. `7 foot 12 million inches`..Rings my friend..( boiler engineer..clever barsteward)..He says: `Be over later`.. Meanwhile I`m stuck with the `missing link`who is shouting for food & telling me that I won`t leave this house alive.... :eek:..I was kidnapped...Rang wife..she rang police & they arrived to rescue me just as he was putting salt on me leg.....I kid you not......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back