corgi gas boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there I turned the gas off at the mains to move my cooker and upon turning it back on I had to relight the corgi gas boiler. However the pilot light will not come on and now I have no hot water or heating. I followed the instructions but to no avail. It is a relatively new boiler, can anyone help or suggest something I can try please thanks

Sponsored Links
Another boiler I have never heard of, what make and model does it say in your Benchmark log book which you signed when the nice man finished the installation and handed over all the installtion and users instuctions to you ?????

sarebearmeeks,

If you cannot get a pilot flame at all, then this could be due to air in the pipework to the boiler. You may be able to purge the air by repeatedly trying to re-light the pilot. This could take many attempts, though, because pilot burners have such low gas rates.

Sponsored Links
benchmark is your boiler log book (blue)

gloworm is the boiler make

now all we need is the model :idea:

BTW if you moved your cooker and need to purge the gas supply

you should be competent

if you cant figure out the boiler make/model
im having grave doubts (pun intended) :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back