Correct runner/fixing for integrated fridge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have bought a house where they had a seperate fridge and freezer installed under the worktop and unfortunately I only have a (very nice!) fridge freezer combo.

I have bought new ones and need to know where I can get hold of the runners you see on Ikea/MFI etc kitchens to allow them to be attached to the back of the cupboard doors. The cupboard doors already have ventillation slats at the bottom to ensure airflow to the appliances. Any Thoughts as I can't do an internet search as I have no idea what they are called!

Sponsored Links
IF these units are standing on the floor they are not intergrated. (Intergrated is integral within a cabinett). Search the web you will find the brackets / hinges you could try Magnet.

There are two types of integrated fridges and freezers - built in and built under.

Built in are installed into a 600mm cabinet although this means they have less capacity - not sure who sells these now. Built under are free standing but designed to have a cupboard door fitted to them - these are available from Currys and the like.

Its not recommended to fit a door to a standard fridge or freezer as this can lead to overheating.

Hope this helps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back