Corsa C fault code P1700 SVS request via CAN B-06 ???

S

Simonbeasley1

I have the Spanner light on constantly. after surfing the net managed to identify the fault to a P1700 fault (P1700 SVS request via CAN B-06) I am assuming this relates to servicing of the vehicle. I have no service prompt where the digital mileometer thing is.

The vehicle has been serviced every year. Prompt has been reset everytime it has been on and serviced.

Why else should this light be on?

SHould it have gone off when the prompt light insp was reset?

do i require the error code to be reset? on the ecu if yes can i just unplug the battery say for 30mins?

do i need to plug it in and manually reset the codes via a computer being hooked upto the car?

pls help as reluctant to take to vauxhall garage only to be charged £80plus for them to disconnect a battery or something easy as that.

many thanks

Simon

Sponsored Links
By pressing down accelerator and brake pedal at the same time during which you turn on the key to the last stage before the car starts.

The spanner indicater then flashes the codes up(o = 10 flashes).

(Mine flashed once for 1, flashed seven times for 7 and 10 times for 0 and again 10 times for 0 giving 1700)

also just realised my car had 2 other codes 0560 - i replaced battery as voltage was low. and also code 1481 which was a fan relay again replaced. (their is a pause before the next code starts)

still want to know how to erase them from cars memory can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
Back