Cost for installing CCTV with 6 cameras

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I was just wondering what the going rate was for installing CCTV, I had someone come over and wanted £55 for each run, this did not include any cabling or anything which I was meant to provide.

I suggested I wanted to go the IP camera route and realised as I work in networking this is not a big deal to setup. My only issue is running the cabling to my loft and eventually mounting the cameras especially one on the roof whereas the rest I can manage.

Any suggestions on the cameras and NVR I should go with? ideally I am looking for the varyfocal ones, looked at HIKVision but this were way off my budget with needing 6 cameras.

Also any installers here who charges less than what I have been quoted, I am based in North West London, Harrow?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Think you may struggle.

Contact cctv people in your area for quotes, some may not install equipment you buy though.

Or your looking for someone to do the job cash in hand off the books and I don't condone that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back