Cost of Moving Gas Meter & Chasing Pipes?

Sponsored Links
I can only agree Dan, you'll not get much of a Kitchen for £2K.
It's Wickes Orlando White high gloss kitchen. Already got half the units, tiles, adhesive, downlights etc... think I'm hitting around £1k at the moment.

Might push it beyond £2k with a fancy splash-back but those pipes ruin everything. The gas feed sticks out 12cm from the wall! The guys that installed it must have been woozy from the gas itself. It's a legal high isn't it.

I'll just have to build the units around it,
Don't build units over the electrical service either. As an absolute minimum, the entire area of the board needs to be accessible, and preferably a decent space below it as well.

Sponsored Links
It's a legal high isn't it.

Nope

It's Wickes Orlando White high gloss kitchen. Already got half the units, tiles, adhesive, downlights etc... think I'm hitting around £1k at the moment

So you are halfway through materials and hand a grand already. You still have another half of the materials to purchase and expect it to be fitted as well all for 2 grand?

What school of finance did you study?

I should a deal, it's a steal, it's sale of the f**King century.

In fact f**k it I'll think I'll keep it.

You are making a rod for your own back mate. A kitchen and bathroom sell a property or rent it to a higher price it's just how it is. If you install a full kitchen supplied and fitted for 2k please enlighten us.

Jon

I think Corbyn the Tramp

How dare you call him that. He thinks he is gong to be the next PM.

Latest poll shows him 50-50 with Mrs May in London!

You might get that deleted if the Mod is a Tory !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back