Cost of removing conifers.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have four large conifers in my garden that block a lot of sunlight to the windows. Roughly how much should it cost to have them removed ?

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Access?
Proximity of fences, buildings, other type of 'fragile' objects, etc.
Working area?
Front garden, rear garden?

Sponsored Links
Hi, I have four large conifers in my garden that block a lot of sunlight to the windows. Roughly how much should it cost to have them removed ?

Cheers.
I was fortunate to find a chap who cut down a row of fourteen, really large conifers, (leaving the roots in the ground) he took all the rubbish away for £800.

Wotan

Hi Wotan

i live quite close to you and would be very grateful if you could tell me the name of co. that removed your 14. i have 8 and my neighbours are starting to get nasty!!!!! Many thanks in advance.

if your neighbours do not like them, let them cut them down

Hi Wotan

i live quite close to you and would be very grateful if you could tell me the name of co. that removed your 14. i have 8 and my neighbours are starting to get nasty!!!!! Many thanks in advance.
He was a private individual, named Jimmy, I don't know how to contact him, sorry (he was not a traveller)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back