cost per m2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
dare say this has been done before very ordinary 3 bed house 70,s build with stipple ceilings would like to get rid of them but usually put off by the fact that I don't really know what questions to ask and I don't want to nod stupidly agree to have something unsuitable put badly on the ceiling so what apart from picture of previous work could I ask so I end up getting what I want The last job I had done was a flat roof we agreed the quality of materials and the price I said I would leave the money with my wife the job was badly done with much cheaper materials and my wife felt intimidated by the men carying out the work so gave them the money even though she was unhappy with the work

Sponsored Links
when i was self-employed i would never quote M2 for residential plastering - mostly it was price for the job or, unusually, in some cases a day rate.
why not read up on here and take notes for making up what we call a "Schedule of Works" showing briefly what you want done - total bottom line price, and prep to finish, and materials to be used. ask them to sign two dated copies. one for each side.
Dont pay until satisfied.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back