Could any one help me in fixing range cooker please!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought a Belling PRECISION CE1100 STAINLESS STE Rangestyle Cooker (986532) from currys and a 110cm stainless steel chimney hood (Product code 765147) Proline stainless steel chimney hood from comet. I had an old beiling normal dual fuel coocker. I am changing the position of the cooker and there is a normal electric socket right next to it. I am not sure would that be ok or not?

Sponsored Links
Rits said:
I have just bought a Belling PRECISION CE1100 STAINLESS STE Rangestyle Cooker (986532) from currys and a 110cm stainless steel chimney hood (Product code 765147) Proline stainless steel chimney hood from comet. I had an old beiling normal dual fuel coocker. I am changing the position of the cooker and there is a normal electric socket right next to it. I am not sure would that be ok or not?

looking for a diy job my friend

Sponsored Links
That old myth again.

No, there is no law which says that Rits needs to use a Corgi fitter to do the gas work as long as he is competent to do so himself.

Whether he is competent or not I have no idea.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back