Could you please provide your opinion on the general quality of the work in these images

T

teaboyjim

The multi skilled general builder is professionally qualified in one trade and has picked up other trades over time. Please could you tell me if you would let him to do a general refurb (Includes complete rewire and replacement central heating) based off of the pictures alone
Edit: Link to pictures deleted. If anybody is interested to see them please send me a direct message and I'll send you a new link

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
If thats all the fellas own work you wont go far wrong with him.

Sponsored Links
I liked the picture of the sewer manhole in the hallway best of all!

Looks like the guys a plumber, you have a 1st class tradesman if he turns out to be genuine.

To be fair I know a few plumbers who do bathroom and kitchen installs from start to finish and they make superb jobs.
You wouldn't be long in finding him out if he is anything but what he professes to be.

You got me thinking now Andy, seems like a step too far. Plumbers can't be roofers! Roofers however can be plumbers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

With the roof the builder was helping someone who got the job so he was helping him with the roofing and he wasn't the lead tradesman on that job
You got me thinking now Andy, seems like a step too far. Plumbers can't be roofers! Roofers however can be plumbers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think to be fair Andy is wise in being so sceptical.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back