Council Tax Refund (Does it have a name)

also mentioned that he[martin lewis] wasnt sure if it was means tested or not as in i am a pensioner but not on pension credits so may not get it but if you claim pension credits thats a means tested benefit so will make you eligible
as i say he is not sure but i got the feeling that i wouldnt be getting the £150 but time will tell ??

What I think I understood, was that you would not be left out. Those on pension credit, not paying council tax, will get the money via a separate route from the council. No doubt those on PC will likely be in more need of it, than people like me who will get it, simply due to the CT band we are in.

Sponsored Links
What I think I understood, was that you would not be left out. Those on pension credit, not paying council tax, will get the money via a separate route from the council. No doubt those on PC will likely be in more need of it, than people like me who will get it, simply due to the CT band we are in.
yes it may be that i will get it:D
i think they had to include band d as around here all the 3 bed victorian terraces are band d where as in other areas they are b or c ???

So I got a reply from the council, they told me what I told them. I asked them to read my email again.
Its no wonder they are busy. Busy fools came to mind.

Sponsored Links
So what was it, 60 or 80? You seemed to have worked harder the longer the post went on.......
Ah well, it's a really hard job being a Putin apologist. You've got to put a lot of work in, especially considering how much of every day you've got to spend with your blinkers on, your hands over your ears and shouting "la-la-la" to drown out reality

And there was me thinking it was just the Communist Russia of the past which airbrushed people out of existence whilst also rewriting history.

Back