Covering horrid shower tiles with PVC panels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The tiles in our shower cubical are fine but the grout needs constant attention to keep it clean. I have tried removing the grout but it is very hard and wont budge.

Does anyone have experience of gluing PVC panels onto existing tiles ?

Thx

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the suggestion, but you know my missus wont let up till she gets something new in there.

I've been looking at tile panels, instead of pvc. Really expensive though.

Rico,

Just to say thanks. I found the product you mentioned at my local B&M store. 99p a bottle.

And it has worked a treat :D

Saved me a whole load of time, money and hassle, plus I have a smiling wife.

Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
PVC Panels are not that expensive when taking into account the 10 year guarantee you get with them and they can be directly glued on top of existing tiling. Unlike tiles they don't get a mould build up or require strenuous cleaning. I have had them installed for around 2 years now and although I was initially skeptical, I have been dead impressed with there finish. I used IPSL.CO.UK but I hear CK DIRECT are pretty good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back