Covid-19 discussion

No, but I am right. You just won't believe it.
i believe your wrong :p
m8 you have made your own conclusions, you have convinced your self , by your own understanding. (y) nothing wrong with that, every man has to make his own mind up,we all have our ways, but its not my responsibility that you should or should not believe. that owness is on you.

Sponsored Links
i believe your wrong :p
m8 you have made your own conclusions, you have convinced your self , by your own understanding. (y) nothing wrong with that, every man has to make his own mind up,we all have our ways, but its not my responsibility that you should or should not believe. that owness is on you.
I don't know why you do this Bread - you pop up from time to time, claim god is around, tell us he's quite nasty, then get absolutely nowhere when people don't believe you and take the mick.
Surely you get tired of banging your head against a wall?

You are actually. Most people here are quite happy with sticking to facts. It's you that's popped up talking about a mythical creature.
no, someone posted that it might be God that started this virus this, i simply replied it is not from God, now i get an avalanche of questions, counters,abuse, and critics.

case closed

Sponsored Links
The way I see it

If every one followed the Christian way of life and values in the UK it would be a better place to. Live

Just saying ;)

Its good that bread and butter has faith and a purpose in life

It's just not for me tbh :)

he is wrong, that this virus is punishment , because even Christian are dying ,suffering from this, virus, so that would not make sense.
But he's written a book!

And let's face it, God kills off believers without blinking. That doesn't prove anything.

Why do you assume that the god that caused it is a christian god?

only believe there is one God, but the scripture does point out there is the god of this world. which is satan.
did he give this virus , i don't think so, i stick to man messing with nature. bio lab incident.
There are lots of other gods available.
loads of god shops about, which ones is counterfeit ,

There are a few key ways that Christianity is different from other religions. First, every religion teaches a different way to earn our way to god. For Christians, God actually came to us by giving us Jesus Christ. We didn’t have to figure out what to do correctly to get to heaven; God gave us a way.

Most other religions have systems of rules that are used to appease their god, however in Christianity it’s about a relationship with God. Christians don’t have to do good works to make God happy, because God has already blessed us with His grace. He has already shown His love for us by giving us His Son Jesus Christ.

Sponsored Links
Back