Coyright and being associated to anothers warped views

Status
Not open for further replies.
~To add, along with the ISP action. I shall be writing letters to all the DIY publishing houses about the way users rights are abused on here. Their words branded by another and placed in a separate "folder" under a misleading banner.

Sponsored Links
Nothing wrong with a little racism... It's what built your Empire and made Britain a great nation...... Until the limp Liberals got a say... It was all down hill from there.

If we were all equal, then we'd all be bosses and no one would do the work, where would we be then?

Until the limp Liberals got a say... It was all down hill from there.
Would that be the Whigs or the Liberals that you're referring to?

It grew out of the Whig Party in 1859, and William Gladstone carried the party through governments in the late 19th century. The party split over the issue of Irish Home Rule, but returned to power in 1906 through a landslide victory. During this time in government, the Liberals are credited with the so-called Liberal Reforms, which saw the creation of a basic welfare state. During World War I, the Liberals governed Britain through a coalition with the Conservatives, which ended in 1922

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Party_(UK)

Now that is mine, I wrote it and it belongs to me.
Not in anothers profile being described as what it was not intended to be.

I suggest all items under my name are removed from his profile or this will be reported to the ISP provider of this site. Plus any other actions they deem necessary.

It is not for another to collate in a public place items posted in faith with the forum and store them under a false banner.

I will give it until this time tomorrow for the items to be removed before I take action with the ISP.

Pretty sure that you can't retrospectively claim copyright to something you freely contributed to an open forum.

If anything, legal copyright probably belongs to the site administrators.

Sponsored Links
alarm dunno whats gone on between the 2 of you i dont really care,

but i do think this shouldve started in a pm to the admin of this site to rectify before being posted on open forum,that way admin could deal with the matter accordinaly.
then if nothing was done,then gone down the route you have done,admin(id be surprised if they did)wouldnt of known what is/isnt posted on peoples profiles.

at the end of the day,we all agree when joining to abide by the forums rules.

alarm dunno whats gone on between the 2 of you i dont really care,

but i do think this shouldve started in a pm to the admin of this site to rectify before being posted on open forum,that way admin could deal with the matter accordinaly.
then if nothing was done,then gone down the route you have done,admin(id be surprised if they did)wouldnt of known what is/isnt posted on peoples profiles.

at the end of the day,we all agree when joining to abide by the forums rules.

admin do not care what happens on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back