Cracked Patio

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everybody,

I am searching for some info on a few different DIY projects, and thought I'd post some tips while I was here. I, like many, live in a home that was built in the 1970's and is now showing its age a little. My wife has been neagging me about fixing up the backyard, whcih used to be a beautiful oasis, 10 years ago. It has now deteriorated significantly into a "Mess."

I went to the garden center last weekend, bouught some plants, pots, new furniture, some lattice and went to town. Of course the biggest nemisis is the concrete patio that is now cracked in multiple places and is even starting to chip away in spots. Its pretty ugly. The guy at the garden center told me about a few companies that make instant decking products that would be an economical way to fix up the patio. i went online and found one company called ecowoods. They are based in California somewhere and there website is not that impressive, but I ordered the tiles and installed them yesterday. The look awesome, and it has brougt new life to the backyard. It literally took 3 hours to install. they just lay down over the old patio and snap together. A great alternative to hiring a contractor to build a deck, or tearing up the concrete. Anyone esle ever used these decking tiles? I am most impressed.

Maybe it will help some of you with simialr back yard issues.

Richard

:D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back