crap installation

You mean you can't find it?

It's under the d/s/s, where else??

Sponsored Links
nozspark said:
Sureitsoff? said:
i cannot take any credit for the photo but i thought this forum might like to see this!!

imgp-1270.html

How about this as a link

thanks for that nozspark
how did you get it to display when i didnt?

Who wants to do the periodic then? :D

I wouldnt want to add or do anything on those circuits......anyone else with me on that one?

Sponsored Links
Sureitsoff? said:
nozspark said:
Sureitsoff? said:
i cannot take any credit for the photo but i thought this forum might like to see this!!

imgp-1270.html

How about this as a link

thanks for that nozspark

The picture needs to be a .jpg or similar to display in the
size]
. The link you used is to the webpage html. If you right click the picture and select properties it will give you its .jpg. If you put this in i.e.
imgp1270.jpg
then it should display on the forum:
imgp1270.jpg

Spark123 said:
Sureitsoff? said:
nozspark said:
Sureitsoff? said:

imgp-1270.html

How about this as a link

thanks for that nozspark

The picture needs to be a .jpg or similar to display in the
size]
. The link you used is to the webpage html. If you right click the picture and select properties it will give you its .jpg. If you put this in i.e.
imgp1270.jpg
then it should display on the forum:
imgp1270.jpg

thanks for that nozspark

nozspark said:
Sorry, wasn't me with the explanation, have to give that credit to 123

yes, if i had read the post correctly i would have spotted that,
anyway thanks to both of you

imgp1270.jpg

Some of the posts on this topic omit the picture - could those responsible please put that right? :D

I've seen this one before

the problem with a situation like this (i'm guessing this is the intake area for a number of flats with each flat buying its leccy directly from the supplier) is that there is probablly no one person responsible for all of it (about half of it probablly belongs to the DNO and the remainder probablly belongs to the owners of the various flats) so noone can really tidy things up much just slot in the new stuff they require whereever it will fit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back