Crazy Swedish Twins on motorway

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did anyone else see that programme "Madness on the Fast Lane" tonight?

This gave a more detailed account of those two Swedish twins who got run over on the M6 (one of them several times) back in 2008 (but survived).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tf1r4/Madness_in_the_Fast_Lane/

Some scenes are a bit hairy and possibly unsuitable for anyone who screamed during Final Destination (i.e. me), but there's nothing horrendous on show.

I don't think we'll ever know what was going on in their heads, the conspiracy theory websites talk about them being genetically engineered superwomen or subjects in drugs trials. Possibly they've seen "Universal Soldier" too many times...

Sponsored Links
This is more than Final Destination. 1st off - I thought the programme was a cover of the '80's pop band Madness...so I missed huge chunks of the programme.

I did however see the origional Police Camera Action, or whatever the program that showed the origional coverage was, as I've known people personally that have been killed and seriously hurt on a motorway. I was following some idiot driver on the M65, and they swerved in roadworks, and sent another car offroad, so I stopped to see if they were OK, and their wheeltrim had come off, and was in the carriageway, so made sure it was clear, ran out to retrieve it for this poor woman, that was shaking with shock, and I was shocked when a car was bearing down on me!

When I saw the origional footage I was sick to my stomach, when the women ran out into traffic. 1st get out of jail card, not to die. They are then let out of jail (why?), but one of the pair goes on to murder someone? (and gets another get out of jail card), in the meantime, the murderer goes on the rampage smashing herself in the head with a hammer, then jumps off a 40 foot bridge, and lives? (3rd get out of jail card).

I'm not one for a gory image on the interweb to turn my stomach, nor am I one to say such and such paid for their crime, let them live a life, but these two creatures, have better luck than Rasputin! He was Poisened, stabbed, drowned, recovered, then buried alive, then burned.

So these two run into traffic, get run over, one falls to their imminent death, but survive, hit themselves over the head with a lump hammer, murder someone, but are free on the streets? Because a 'cloud of madness' descends on them?

5 years? I feel very unsafe. I've known people with mental illness in my life, but this goes beyond that. I'd never use the word 'evil', as others have regarding Jon Venables and co., I think their term was immature, this was not even Hitler, or Mussolini, or Saddam, a new kind of madness.

And these two will be out on the streets next year, unsupervised (yeah right!), what is the term for more than madness? Insane?

Thanks for a brief synopsis there. I couldn't watch the glitchy programme. nothing more annoying than the load graphic spinning.
How bizzare.

. 1st off - I thought the programme was a cover of the '80's pop band Madness...so I missed huge chunks of the programme.

, what is the term for more than madness? Insane?
I like driving in my car - it`s not quite a Jaguar ...........He`s crashed, he`s crashed .He`s crashed. That sums it up then :rolleyes: ;)

Sponsored Links
Thanks for posting that. I hadn't heard of it before. I can't see them being Mental Health cases as to have dual psychoses I would of thought is virtually impossible (unless of course it was drug induced) and the strength of one of them explains quite a lot. As Mickymoody said there is quite a lot more to this story. Tbh, I found it very disturbing, bizarre and sad.

Anyway, for those having problems with iplayer heres a vid that gives you some idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqEIRxztJZI&NR=1

This is more than Final Destination. 1st off - I thought the programme was a cover of the '80's pop band Madness...so I missed huge chunks of the programme.

I did however see the origional Police Camera Action, or whatever the program that showed the origional coverage was, as I've known people personally that have been killed and seriously hurt on a motorway. I was following some idiot driver on the M65, and they swerved in roadworks, and sent another car offroad, so I stopped to see if they were OK, and their wheeltrim had come off, and was in the carriageway, so made sure it was clear, ran out to retrieve it for this poor woman, that was shaking with shock, and I was shocked when a car was bearing down on me!

When I saw the origional footage I was sick to my stomach, when the women ran out into traffic. 1st get out of jail card, not to die. They are then let out of jail (why?), but one of the pair goes on to murder someone? (and gets another get out of jail card), in the meantime, the murderer goes on the rampage smashing herself in the head with a hammer, then jumps off a 40 foot bridge, and lives? (3rd get out of jail card).

I'm not one for a gory image on the interweb to turn my stomach, nor am I one to say such and such paid for their crime, let them live a life, but these two creatures, have better luck than Rasputin! He was Poisened, stabbed, drowned, recovered, then buried alive, then burned.

So these two run into traffic, get run over, one falls to their imminent death, but survive, hit themselves over the head with a lump hammer, murder someone, but are free on the streets? Because a 'cloud of madness' descends on them?

5 years? I feel very unsafe. I've known people with mental illness in my life, but this goes beyond that. I'd never use the word 'evil', as others have regarding Jon Venables and co., I think their term was immature, this was not even Hitler, or Mussolini, or Saddam, a new kind of madness.

And these two will be out on the streets next year, unsupervised (yeah right!), what is the term for more than madness? Insane?

Only one of them has ever been in jail, and as far as I know still is
The other is living in the USA

In the ole days those two would have been deemed witches posessed with the devil and duly burned at the stake.

i watched it via the link, and couldnt take my eyes off it (car crash telly :oops: ) the reaction of the coppers summed it up, they could see what was going on but couldnt really understand it, and the strength of the one who jumped back over the barrier, the sadness was where the guy gotr stabbed for no reason, really scary

what a criminal system we have , i`d have locked them both up and thrown the key away ,one gets off scott free and the other manages to murder a bloke and only get 5 years and out after two and a half . the lunatics have certainly taken over the asylum...................

Shame their bids to join the afterlife weren't successful the first time then that poor bloke would still be alive :evil:
I wonder how long it took that Policewoman to recover from being 'tw*tted' :eek: by Sabeena :LOL: :LOL:

Amazed that she was hit so many times but still bounced back.

Even after the murder she jumped onto the A50 and survived that.... :eek:

If I see any blondes in distress they've had it, they won't be getting any help from me! :eek: :confused:

Only one of them has ever been in jail, and as far as I know still is
The other is living in the USA

A possible cause of their madness is when they team up, and there is nothing stopping them doing that when one is released from prison. Where did/do they get money to travel Europe, and now enter the US, if they are known to Police in the UK? The one in the US was never charged with anything?[/quote]

A few years ago both women would have been committed to an asylum. Now that most asylums have been demolished, how many more like them are roaming the streets?

A few years ago both women would have been committed to an asylum. Now that most asylums have been demolished, how many more like them are roaming the streets?

Don't know how many are roaming the streets, but we have four of them posting on here.

Can we name and shame? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back