creda capri gas cooker problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
my creda capri gas cooker's oven is not working properly.
I noticed the other day that the oven didn't kick in (normally after 10 seconds of turning the oven on the flame goes high) if that makes sense.

I mean the oven on full only looks like its on gas mark 1-2.

I tried cooking some potato wedges the other day and they took 3 hours :LOL: and in the end I didn't eat them because they was dry :( :LOL:

Thanks for any help or advice how I can fix it :)

Sponsored Links
You can't do anything in it. It's gas and need to be gas safe. Phone creda and it will be fixed parts and labour just over £100.00.

Hi, thanks for reply :)
Ahhh great :(
Any idea what's wrong with it? So I can tell people when asking for quotes and so I don't get overcharged?

Sponsored Links
If you phone creda it's a fixed price all parts and labour. They will replace wats needed and more and you got a 3 month gtee as well. You won't pay anymore than that. If you phone a independent he will poss charge more. I don't do gas so I can't say what's wrong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back