creda concept solarglo panel light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone confirm if there should be a T5 fluorescent tube in Model 48331. I managed to take off the sides of the cooker and take off the front panel but could not see white lights the controls for the hob, I found the neon lights for the ovens.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Paul

Sponsored Links
No tube on that model. Just the little neons

No tube on that model. Just the little neons

Many thanks for the reply.

Can the little neons be replaced (? part number ) - because none are lighting up :(

Are the neons behind a strip of black tape ?

Again any help would be appreciated.

Paul

Part no is coo225997. For the neons if all are not working then I would check the wiring. Did they fail one by one over time or all at once.

Sponsored Links
Part no is coo225997. For the neons if all are not working then I would check the wiring. Did they fail one by one over time or all at once.

Failed all at once as far as I know ( Mum cooker she is 83) - I just could not see the neons when I took it apart. The two oven neons were obvious and are working but there is no light (neon) coming on when hob is switched on. All rings are working on the hob, just no indication that they are switched on.

Again many thanks ... is there a wiring diagram on the net ... I have looked but can't find one.

Many thanks

Paul

No wiring. That cooker is 20 odd years old. Just follow the wires to a block.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back